MBPhil Training Academy, a training unit of MBPhil, will be offering key training courses designed to improve knowledge and human resource productivity and enhance personal careers in various specializations on banking and finance. Specialists in IT, accounting and audit, compliance and banking practitioners are selected to conduct the training topics in their respective expertise.
MBPhil HR Consultant Mr. Dennis A. Antenor said that the following seminars will be made available to client banks, rural bank officers and personnel. Available seminars:
• MB System Training for Accountants
• MB System Training for Microfinance Officers
• MB System Training for Auditors
• MB System Training for Compliance Officers
• MB System Training for Loan Officers
• MB System Training for IT Officers
• Introduction to IT Risk Management
MBPhil’s Business Relationship Division Manager Mr. Carlos Alipio D. Rivera also announced that special and customized training sessions can be held at the client bank’s office premises for those who are enrolled in MBPhil’s Annual Maintenance Service ( AMS). AMS enables banks to avail of important software maintenance support for a year round IT software operations and applications.
For more details, please call Ms. Venus Escueta dial 895-8186 or 895-8635 or email at email@example.com.